Energize your step and recover more quickly in the women’s performance socks that started it all! The Circulator is one of our most beloved styles of moderate graduated compression socks for women, thanks to its various wellness benefits and stylish design.
Why Your Feet Will Love Our Women’s Compression Socks
The Circulator socks feature a 15-20 mmHg compression level, plus an ultra-light cushion sole and a smooth toe seam. A top choice of women’s socks with arch support, they’re machine washable and ideal for everyday wear.
Moderate compression socks offer a host of benefits for the legs and feet. They can:
- Improve blood circulation and reduce swelling
- Provide all-day comfort for travel, exercise, or recovery
- Slow down the development of varicose veins
- Alleviate foot pain from plantar fasciitis
We recommend these women’s performance socks for anyone searching for:
- Women’s athletic socks with arch support for exercise
- Medical grade women’s compression socks for recovery
- Women’s compression stockings for prolonged sitting and standing
- Women’s compression socks for flying and travel
American-Made Women's Socks With Arch Support Mean Quality
At Sockwell, all of our socks—including our women’s performance socks—are made right here at home from American-grown merino wool. Here’s what our custom yarn blends can do:
- Regulate temperature
- Control odors
- Help feet stay dry
- Prevent blisters
The sleek Circulator design features a timeless yet modern graduated stripe pattern as a nod to the style’s four zones of compression.